Thursday, April 1, 2010

Food is suppose to go in my mouth...

With the days left until April 15th winding down I haven't found a great deal of time to blog during the past week.  So tonight is a quick update about how I am becoming my father.

There are certain traits that children inherit from thier parents.  There are definate physical qualities, facial expressions, morals, values and many more things.  Some of them children are proud to inherit, others not so much.

For many years now we have had a good laugh at how Bubbles (our dog) always gets excited whenever my father shows up.  Seems even she has learned that my dad drops food.  Pretty consistently.  We eat out, Dad gets food on his shirt.  We eat at home, Bubbles is there to grab the food before it hits the ground.

Today at lunch I am eating a chicken burrito at Tijuana Flats and it happens.  A hunk of chicken falls out of the burrito and rolls down my shirt.  So for the rest of the day I have to answer about the stain on my shirt from chest to waist.

Like father, like son.

Love you Dad!!

Cheers.

Gary J

No comments:

Post a Comment